The US Submarine Veterans' Charitable Foundation General Fund is established to accept general donations to the Charitable Foundation. This fund is administered by the Executive Director of the Charitable Foundation in cooperation with the Board of Directors and is used to further the foundations programs as determined by the Foundation Board of Directors. If you wish to donate to the 'SubVet' Charitable Foundation and do not have a fund program preference, just donate to the USSVCF General Fund
Ways to Give:
- Donations by check should be sent to: USSVI Charitable Foundation, PO Box 3870, Silverdale WA 98383
- Donations by credit or debit card may be made on this website.
Other ways to contribute through Planned Giving:
- WILL OR CODICIL BEQUEST: A bequest in your will can be used to leave any of the above outright gifts to the USSVCF or to establish a planned contribution.
- CHARITABLE GIFT ANNUITY: It is possible to make a donation of cash or securities to establish a Charitable Gift Annuity to provide you or another individual with guaranteed, partially tax-free income for life.
- CHARITABLE REMAINDER TRUST: A Charitable Remainder Trust provides an individual with income for either life or a term up to 20 years from the date the gift is made. When the trust terminates, the Charitable Foundation receives the trust's principal.
- CHARITABLE LEAD TRUST: A Charitable Lead Trust provides the Charitable Foundation with a steady income for a term of years or the life of an individual. When the trust terminates, the donor's designated heirs will receive the trust's appreciated principal.
- LIFE INSURANCE: There are several ways to use life insurance to make a donation to the Charitable Foundation. The USSVCF can be named as owner and beneficiary to an existing policy or a new policy can be established.
- RETIREMENT ASSETS: The combination of federal income, estate and excise taxes can seriously erode the value of retirement savings. Naming the US Submarine Veterans Charitable Foundation as a beneficiary of these assets can save your estate and heirs both income tax and federal estate taxes.